Sunday, July 24, 2016

Lagoon


Yesterday I spent the day at Lagoon with the Randalls. It was a Blast! I love Lagoon! It’s true what the commercials say, Lagoon is where the fun is at. :)
It’s been a few years since I’ve been to Lagoon. There have been a few changes, the main one being the installment of a new rollercoaster- The Cannibal. It was AWESOME! :D I love rollercoasters! I love the thrill and the excuse to scream. Haha. It’s SO much fun! :D The Cannibal was such a blast, after we got off we went right back in line for an encore. That’s one nice thing about Lagoon, the lines aren’t too bad. I mean, compared to Disneyland they were tolerable. The only real bad lines we had were at the water rides: Rattle Snake Rapids and the Log Ride. Since it’s the middle of summer that’s not a huge surprise. The water rides are nice place to cool down. While in line for the Log ride I showed the family the “double this, double that” game my seven year old niece taught me when waiting in line at Disneyland. :)
In short, I am grateful to have such an awesome fun amusement park close by and the opportunity to go with such a wonderful family. The Randalls are a fun bunch. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment