Saturday, September 26, 2015

Sarah Sandwich!!



Today my roommate and friend Sarah and I went to Comic Con. It’s been on my bucket list to go and experience. I’ve concluded I’m not nerdy enough for Comic Con. Haha. It was still really fun! Mostly because we got to meet Chris Evans!!! Aka Captain America! :D :D We gave him a Sarah Sandwich. It was delicious. ;) Haha! We waited about an hour in line, which wasn’t too terrible. We made two new friends while we waited. We were only allowed a few seconds to meet with Chris Evans and get our picture taken. It was awesome! I remember thinking he seems really normal. Even as we left I said, “Thanks, Chris.” Like we were on a first name bases! Hahaha!! It wasn’t until after we were in the hall it hit me I just meet with a celebrity and totally fan girl-ed out and squealed with delight. I really surprised my friend Sarah. It surprised me too! Hahaha!! It was fantastic experience even though it was super short couple seconds of time. :D
 
I'm grateful for my good friend Sarah and having such an awesome name. ;) I'm also grateful for the opportunity to go to Comic Con and meet Chris Evans. :D

1 comment:

  1. This is amazing! I'm so glad you fulfilled your dream to do this! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete