Cats
On Monday my favorite cat of all time
passed on. :( Jasmine was the sweetest cat ever. I love her. I remember when she
used to come into my room at night, and sit on my back. Sometimes she would
even groom my hair. Haha. She’s my stepmom’s cat. When my parents would go out
of town I would house/ kitty sit for them. I remember her meowing up a storm
one time. I was like.. what do you want? Do you want me to sit down? So I did,
and she came on my lap to cuddle. It was so cute. She will be missed. :(
Lisa had Jasmine and her sister Cali
for sixteen years! Ever since they were kittens. They were a big part of her
life. I was really happy when she decided to get new kittens on Thursday. I met
them officially on Friday. They are so cute!! I am excited to see them grow up.
Samantha and Kato are both nine weeks
old. Different litters. They are super fun and activate. I love them already. Kato
likes to pounce on his sister Samantha. It’s funny to watch him get ready to
pounce. After he gets in position he wiggles his little bum and then goes for
it. Haha. She plays back too. It’s adorable.
I’ve always been more of a cat
person. I’m grateful that Lisa shares her cats with me. :) They are sure fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment