Sunday, October 2, 2016

Reunions


Last week I said I was grateful for parties, and this week I am grateful for something similar- Reunions! Specifically Mission Reunions. It is very common for Mission Reunions to take place during General Conference weekend. It’s a great opportunity to gather together to catch up and reminisce about our wonderful journey together serving the Lord. :)
This weekend I was able to atted two Mission Reunions. Zach and I were lucky to be able to stop by both of our reunions. They were relatively close to one another. First we attended mine for the Spain Malaga Mission, and then swing by his for the Peru Trujillo Mission. It was great being able to introduce him to my Mission President and his wife. As I was leaving she commented that he was darling. I think so. Hehe. It was also great being able to meet his Mission Family. His Mission President and his wife are super nice, and gave some thoughtful advice. ;)
Yesterday we were also able to go downtown to the Conference Center for the afternoon session. We had been searching for tickets for the last few weeks. We were blessed by one of Zach’s classmates who was able to finds some for us. I love General Conference, for the opportunity to listen to the Prophet and Apostle’s voices. :) I am truly blessed to have the Gospel in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment