Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mother's Day!


“All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother” – Abraham Lincoln

“God could not be everywhere, and that is why he made Mothers.” – Rudyard Kipling

Happy Mother’s Day to all the wonderful women in my life! I love this day to celebrate Moms, soon to be moms, someday moms- all women everywhere. I am so grateful for all the women I know and love who help shape me into the person I am today. I'm especially grateful for my own angel mother Jan, my wonderful stepmom Lisa, My aunts- Toni, Jeanine, Renae, Patty, Elaine, Lisa, Rebecca, Stephanie, Melissa, and Lana; my sister-in-laws Hillary and Kelli; of course my sister Becca, who isn't a mom right now in her life, but still blesses mine; my grandmas Kay and Diana; all my girl cousin, which are a lot. lucky me!; all my wonderful Young Women leaders who taught me growing up, and bishoprics wives since being a YSA; and my hermanas (sisters from the mission) Plus all the other wonderful women in my life that it would take too long to name. I just love you all and wanted you to know. ;) You are a shine example to me and I know the world would be lost without you. Thank you for being a part of my life!! <3

1 comment: