Sunday, April 10, 2016

Family

Recently Zach and I have reach the point in our relationship where we are meeting each other’s families. I admit, I was pretty nervous for this step. Haha. Looking back I’m not really quite sure why. Perhaps the unknown, and the worry they might not like me, or mine wouldn’t like him. That was, of course, silly. Haha.

Last Sunday Zach came to my family’s Sunday night dinner. It was great. He got along really well with my Dad and twin brother. That makes me really happy. :) I think he got along really well with the rest of the gang as well. He hasn’t meet everyone yet. All in good time. ;)

Tonight I went to his Sunday night dinner. It was bit more chaotic than mine was, due to lot more kids being present. Five to be exacted. Haha. It was a really fun night. They are all super great. I like them a lot, and I look forward to getting to know them all better. :)

Families are Great! :) I love my family with all my heart. I am grateful for the knowledge I will be with them forever. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment