I am
grateful for my job. I figured I better voice it out loud before the craziness
starts next month. Haha. (We’re getting a new system, a big change that will
cause a lot of extra work.) I really am grateful to have good job with a great
company and awesome co-workers. It has its ups and downs, as I assume all jobs
do. It’s a good job that challenges me, and I’ve learned in the last year (plus
a few months) I’ve been in the position. The thing I like most about my job is
helping people. :)
This
next week I am going on vacation with my adorable niece Izzi and her parents.
(no worries I’ll tell you all about it when I get back. ;)) This last week I
did my best to make sure everything was organized so when I left nothing would
be left undone. A few of my co-workers have voiced jokingly (with a little
under tone of being serious?) that I wasn’t allowed to go. It’s nice to know
they will miss me and that they appreciate what I do. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment