The 2016 Summer Olympics began this week in Rio, Brazil. :) I
love the Olympics. I am grateful for this time every two years (for summer and
winter Olympics) that this wonderful event takes place. I love how the world
comes together and plays together in a series of games.
On Friday I watched the Opening Ceremonies. It was really cool
seeing the Parade of Nations. There are so many countries all over the world.
It was neat when each country came up the TV would show where it was on the
map, the population count, and how many athletes each team has. It reminded me
(in a mind blowing type of way) how large the earth is and how I am just one small
little person in a sea of billions.
Even though I am one small little person in the world, I know my
Heavenly Father knows me personally and loves me. That is probably the most
amazing mind blowing thing to comprehend. He loves all His children that are on
the earth, those who were on the earth, and those yet to come to the earth. He
loves us all, and for that I am grateful to have this knowledge that my
Heavenly Father lives and that He loves me. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment