![]() |
| I think he likes me. :) |
This picture was taken Wednesday at my work summer party at the
photo booth they had available. It was a fast camera, but we were able to
capture this gem of a photo. :) I love it. After posting it on Facebook as my
new profile picture with the caption “I think he likes me” I received within
the first 24 hours around a 100 likes. Wow. People are a fan of us. Haha.
There were a few comments on the picture. One of the best was
from an old high school friend Nikki, “Naw girl that’s love!” haha. :) Maurine
and Kris, old friends of my mom, wanted details, since they made a promise to
her. What promise? “To watch over her beautiful children.” Awe. :)
My Aunt Michael, my mom’s sister, and her daughter Penny said I
looked like my mother. Awe! :) That is the biggest and best compliment anyone
could ever give me. She was beautiful, plus she was an amazing individual. I
want to be like her. I hope one day, if I have a daughter of my own, that she
will think it is a compliment to be like me. I want to live a life my future
children are proud of, and want to follow. :)
Other sweet comments were:
“I love to see you smile”- Lori
“How adorable!” –Trisha
“Love this picture!” –Crystal
“Yay! You deserve it!” –Tyana
“I love to see you smile”- Lori
“How adorable!” –Trisha
“Love this picture!” –Crystal
“Yay! You deserve it!” –Tyana
I am happy. It has been an amazing year so far and I hope this
journey with Zach never ends. I love having a best friend who is my boyfriend.
Someone I can look forward to seeing at the end of the day to tell about my
day. Someone I can be weird and silly with.. haha. :) Someone with who I can be
myself around and still be loved me for being me.
To sum up, I’m grateful for Zachary and what a blessing he is in
my life. He is my sunshine. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment