Sunday, November 27, 2016

Pretzel Turkeys

This year for Thanksgiving my family and I celebrated with my dad’s side of the family. My dad has a big family, he’s third of nine kids. Everyone pitched in with bringing a dish, which I think makes it more fun. :) I wanted to contribute, and so my boyfriend Zach and I made a recipe I found on Pinterest of Thanksgiving Pretzel Turkeys.


Well.. the task was not as simple as I had anticipated, and it took a lot of time. (Pinterest makes it look so easy!) Zach was super great! Not only was he up for the silly task, but he was super helpful and supportive. I admit I got a little discouraged when it wasn’t looking like the picture, or the pieces won’t stay in place (blasted turkeys!) and I was worried people won’t like them or eat them, that our efforts would be a waste. He was so great to assure me that the turkeys looked great, and that my family would love them, and he was right. They were a big hit! :)
There are many things I am grateful for this year (you’ve seen my blog) however, this year I am most grateful for my boyfriend Zach. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment