Christmas
this year was a Blast! I Love spending time with family! :)
Christmas
Eve started with the annual Christmas Eve lunch with the Westenskows. I haven’t
been able to participating in years since I normally work on Christmas Eve, but
this year I was able to go. It was so much fun visiting with family. Christmas
Eve evening Dad, Lisa, Tim, Zach, and I had dinner together. After
we watched “White Christmas” (I love that movie!) and "The Nativity” It
was a great evening with family. :)
Christmas
morning we were surprised with a White Christmas. Probably because we watched
the movie. jk. Zach and I spend the whole day together. We had planned to go to
church at my parent’s ward because my dad was giving a talk, but due to the
weather we had to take things slow and were late, so we went straight to the
house instead. We did some service in shoveling the drive way so everyone would
have a place to park when they arrived. We had fun opening presents, eating
lunch, and playing with new toys. Zach loved the ties I picked out for him. I got him four, one for each Sunday of the month. ;) Izzi
really liked the book I made her of our trip to Disneyland earlier this year.
It was so much fun to make. My parents got the boys Hickory Farm kits, and the
girls coloring books. My sibling gift was from my brother Chris this year, he
got me boxes of hot chocolate and Friend Edition: Central Perk mugs! I love
them! :D and of course we all got socks- because “Nothing Says I Love You Like
A New Pair of Socks!” (Family Motto ;)) It’s seriously not Christmas without
socks! ;)
Christmas
afternoon was spend with the Randalls. It was so great. We had fun opening presents, eating dinner, and
playing with new toys and games. The boys (Zach's nephews) got a race track so they set it
up temporally and they raced some. We also played a few card games. This year we did “couple”
gifts, so Zach and I (thanks to Pinterest ;)) made Christmas Hot Chocolate gift
baskets. They turned out really cute. They family really like them too. For Zach's nieces and nephews I got them all books from the Usborne book party I had a while back. I got all the kids in my life books this year. :) I love
gift giving. :D Zach got me a sweet Ogio bag for my lap top. I made a comment
weeks past while in our Family History Sunday School class how I would like a new bag.
I’m impressed he remember. It’s super cute. I really like it. :D
I
am so grateful for Christmas, to spend time with family, and to remember the best
gift of all time- Christ. Thanks to Him I get to be with my Family Forever!
:D
No comments:
Post a Comment