Sunday, February 12, 2017

2017 Goals

I just wanted to take a moment to update my blog on how I am doing with my 2017 Goals.

Goal 1: Monthly Temple Date with my Boyfriend.

This goal to go to the Temple once a month with Zach has been a great success. January we went to the Draper Temple, and this month of February we went to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple. We are so blessed to live by so many temples and we plan to visit many of them this upcoming year. I love the Temple! I am so grateful for the opportunity to be able to go to serve, to be reminded of my purpose in life, and feel of God’s love for me.

Goal 2: Writing weekly for “My Story” Journal.

This project for the year of writing in “My Story” Journal has been really great so far. (Click here to learn more) It’s pretty simple. I pondering the journal prompt and just write my thoughts on the subject. For a couple of the questions I’ve asked for my dad’s help. It’s been really cool experience so far learning more about my family and myself.

Goal 3: Go in for my first Mammogram.

I officially have my appointment set for March. Yay! My dear friend Jenny, who is like a big sister to me, has been a huge support. She is aware of my goal and is helping me accomplish it. She contacted me last month to inform me she was planning to go in for her yearly mammogram checkup and invite me to make it a “double date” I am so so grateful for her love and support in completing this important task. I promise you all I feel fine, it’s just preventative measures. As my wise Aunt Toni has said, “Awareness is Power”

I am grateful for goals, specifically the ones I have for this year 2017.

#Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment