Sunday, January 24, 2016

YSA


This week (and most weeks) I am grateful for the Young Single Adult (YSA) Program of the Church. It’s nice having a group I can associate with that is like me: young, single, and an adult. (Though I’m still figuring out the last one. lol ;)) We’re all in the same walk of life, trying to figure out who we are and where we belong. It’s also nice I’ve made a lot of friends through the Singles Ward. :)

Looking back on this week, I noticed pretty much every day I participated in something YSA related. Last Sunday I went to church. Multiple meeting, actually. First Ward Council, then the regular three hour block, and in the evening a special Stake Auxiliary meeting. It was a long day. Haha. Monday I went to my Ward’s Family Home Evening, where we played Whip Cream Pictionary. I’m quite the artist if I do say so myself. ;)

On Tuesday I went to Institute.  I started taking a class with a few of my friends called “The Eternal Family” it’s one of the new corner stone classes. I like it so far and am interested in other three as well. :) I think it’s going to be a good semester. On Wednesday I went back to the Institute for the opening social with my friend Erika. They had a magician preform. He was pretty good, and really funny. It was a lot of fun.


On Thursday night I went to my ward’s monthly temple night and helped with Baptism for the Dead. It was neat. I haven’t done baptisms for years, and never at the Draper Temple. It’s a beautiful place. :)

Friday I went to the movies with my friend Madison. It was fun catching up after the movie as we ate ice cream. I made the mistake and ordered way too much. Haha. My eyes tend to be bigger than my stomach at times. :/ No worries, I saved it for later. ;)

Saturday I spend my free time resting. It was sure a busy, yet fun, week. :) Now it’s Sunday again, and a new week will begin. :) I wonder what is in store.. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment