Sunday, January 31, 2016

Sandy


 
Two years ago today I met this house for the very first time, and two weeks later I moved in. :) You could say it was love at first sight. It was an answer to many of my prayers. I love this house and my life in Sandy.
I am grateful for my wonderful landlord Paula, and her husband Grig. I really appreciate them taking care of the yard work, such as mowing the lawn, and weeding the back yard. Even in the winter time I discover Grig shoveling the drive way. I am truly grateful to have such wonderful people looking out for us.
I am also thankful for my roommates, McKenzie, Sarah, and Erin. As well as my pass roommates in this house as well, Brittany, Samantha, and Kendra. They are wonderful girls who are also my friends. We have had fun times together going out for ice-cream, watching movies together, sometimes cooking together, having girl talk, and most recently a game of hid and seek with bobble head Voldie. :)
 
I am grateful for my life here in Sandy. For this wonderful house, and the friends I’ve made since I moved here. Thank you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment